Here’s why I will 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 you well – personality and intelligence. Today I outline my personality and tomorrow, will touch on my intelligence. Here are some leadership traits personality assessments taken over the past ten years. As your Commissioner I will use these traits as a lever to harness and engage remarkable minds that will enable our county to move forward, be first, and lead.
1. Myers Briggs Type Indicator: ENTJ (Extrovert, Intuitive, Thinking, Judgment). Individuals who have emerged as ENTJs have tended to be strategic, logical, efficient, outgoing, ambitious, independent, effective organizers, and long-range planners.
2. Strengths Finder 2.0 – Top 5: Input, Futuristic, Achiever, Self-assurance, Deliberative. Individuals with this combination of top 5 strengths tend to be detailed analysts, vision driven, goal-oriented, confident of success, and careful but decisive.
3. VIA Character Strengths – Top 5: Perspective, Spirituality, Curiosity, Creativity, Zest. Individuals with these character strengths lean toward being big-picture oriented, earnestly grounded, inquisitive, innovative, and passionate about people.
4. Motivational Gifts Survey – Top 5: Teacher, 95%; Ruler, 90%; Encourager, 85%; Perceiver, 70%; Server, 70%. This explains why I am an educator, right? I enjoy teaching but also score highly as a ruler and an encourager. I particularly love serving others.
5. Multiple Intelligences – Top 5: Intrapersonal, Linguistic, Bodily-Kinesthetic, Spatial-Visual, Interpersonal. Now, I will delve more deeply into the intelligence piece tomorrow. But briefly, this shows my orientation toward people, affinity for speaking, physical capability, integration capacity, and engaging attitude.
To discover some older content about me, watch the videos on my vimeo account which I just rediscovered after many years of not using the account. Click here now: https://vimeo.com/najoli.
I will 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 you well.