A New Normal – WISDOM
We are in a new era that requires Wiser Interactions and Social Distance Observation while Mingling (WISDOM). In the wake of Covid-19, and the county’s significant role in public life, Dr. Najoli realizes the need for a social-life model that supports community under the guidelines of a new normal. Join us in this quest.
Dr. Najoli will use his platform to explore a new normal of organizational WISDOM in Hamilton County. Such a model will allow neighborhoods and jurisdictions to have a semblance of unbroken community and belongingness. We will identify approaches for maintaining the guidelines from authorities while playing our roles in society.
One of the emergent stories out of this unprecedented crisis has been the desire of neighbors to maintain a sense of citizenship while following public health guidelines. Dr. Najoli will convene some of the best projects that emerged and craft a template for fostering a sense of being during times of crisis. We will identify institutional set-ups that allow us to shape a great Hamilton County.
Hamilton County faces an epic choice at the ballot in 2020. Dr. Najoli views this as an ebullient, participatory, inspirational, yet consequential (epic) moment in history. How shall we rise in the face of tremendous shaking? Do we have the cognitive formation for matching this epic moment?
Like Ohio’s First President, we have a peak opportunity. Old Tippecanoe, also called ‘Buckeye’, showed affective social distance in befriending Underground Railroad Conductor, George DeBaptiste. How now shall we live? Do we have an affective readiness that meets our peak opportunity?
The Queen City was once the chief port on the Ohio River and the largest city in the Midwest prior to the civil war. Being reflective is critical to embracing the noble future. How can we best position our city and county for tomorrow? Are we as citizens reflecting on our obligations as we shape tomorrow?
Our Organizational Capacity for WISDOM
land area (sq. miles)
population (per sq. mile)
wiser residents goal
Why Organizational Wisdom will save our lives
The pandemic was a wake-up call to our community. A wisdom model for county-wide application is vitally needed for the times we find ourselves in. WISDOM will protect us and our fellow citizens as we all follow clear guidelines. The six pillars of the model are:
- Wiser – Organizing from a basis of knowledge
- Interactions – Organizing for interrelationship
- Social – Organizational civility and collectivity
- Distance – Organize to bring new hospitality
- Observation – Organize community structures
- Mingling – Organized public belongingingness
I’m asking you to join me. I’m asking you to stand with me. I’m asking you to sit with me at the table. Together, we can create a new normal and build our society.
Explore Dr. Najoli’s Blog
- Family MattersI will 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 you well because FAMILY MATTERS. I am raising a family, active in community, making mortgage payments, and living out my responsibility as a good guy in the community. I am a family man. FAMILY MATTERS. Here areContinue reading “Family Matters”
- Intelligence MattersBe assured that I will 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 you well. Yesterday I shared my personality. Today I want to touch on my intelligence. Intelligence is a complex concept as there are different schools of thought on it. I will restrict myself toContinue reading “Intelligence Matters”
- Personality MattersHere’s why I will 𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗧 you well – personality and intelligence. Today I outline my personality and tomorrow, will touch on my intelligence. Here are some leadership traits personality assessments taken over the past ten years. As your Commissioner IContinue reading “Personality Matters”
PAID FOR BY FRIENDS OF NAJOLI. PATRICIA SCOTT, TREASURER.
PO BOX 7112, CINCINNATI, OH 45205